OUR CUSTOMERS are Pub & Restaurant chains, High Street outlets i.e. Toni & Guy, Schools, Religious Orders, NHS, Local Authorities, Offices etc.
WE PROVIDE mechanical & electrical building services including 24 / 7 Call Out PPM Service, Maintenance & Re-active Repairs / Replacement and other allied specialist services i.e. controls, water treatment etc. Additionally, we undertake ‘specialist’ Project / Remodelling installations for them.
THIS POSITION We are seeking to recruit for permanent positions experienced and qualified mobile engineers to undertake PPM Servicing, Fault Finding Diagnostics & Repairs, and raising any required Replacement Estimates:
- GAS SAFE certified Service, Maintenance and Fault-finding repairs to domestic and commercial gas boilers, testing of pipelines, commercial kitchen canopies with Gas Safety Interlock Safety Systems, gas fires, testing & purging, etc (everything to do with gas!)
- Checking out F&E tanks, pressurisation units, expansion vessels and water treatment devices.
- Fault finding and repairs to heating systems, radiators & valves, motorized valves, pumps, time clocks and room thermostats.
- Service, Maintenance, Fault finding and Filter changing to AHU’s and AC splits. Major repairs and replacements to AC equipment can be carried out by others.
- Fault finding, investigation and repairs to hot & cold-water systems.
- IT literate to work with and update various management systems such as Verisae etc.
- Providing ‘professional’ detailed works reports, recommendations, estimates including model / part numbers, pics etc of equipment you require the office to obtain.
- Obtain your own standard materials required from local merchants. You will be provided a credit card.
- Comply with all driving and parking regulations. You will be liable for any penalty tickets received.
- GENERALLY, we want our engineers to be Team Players ready to assist colleagues including the Help Line Desk to meet our Clients ‘sometimes’ impossible targets.
- You will be provided a new or very low mileage van and PPE that we always require to be kept clean and of smart appearance and a mobile phone.
- Vehicles have tracking devices that will generate time sheets recording times on site etc. Reasonable private mileage will be allowed.
- You will be required to join our call out rotor approximately 1:4 weeks.
- Upon an offer being made we will require 2 references from your previous employer(s) and or clients you have worked with.
- We are seeking engineers for N & NW London.
WHAT NEXT? If you are interested in our invitation we would ask that you forward your CV details including your expectations to email@example.com or as advised by any agency you might be attached to. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Salary: between £38,000 – £41,600 according to ability based on a 40-hour week. Additional and or flexi hours could be available between 07.00 – 19.00 Monday – Sunday.
- Overtime: Time + half of your equivalent hourly rate will be paid for all other hours including Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Standby: £80 pw You will be required to remain close to your residential address enabling prompt response.
- Payment: Weekly in arrears. Monday – Sunday
- Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays paid at the hourly rate from accrued monthly credits.
- Travel: Between your first and last job. NOT FROM DOOR TO DOOR
- Call outs: 3 hours x rate to Inc. 1 hour on site. Additional hours paid extra.
SIGNING ON BONUS
- Following a successful 2-week trial period you will be provided with 10 weekly tax paid bonuses of £100.
AVAILABLE PRICE WORK
- Whole site PPM visit.
WHAT WE REQUIRE OF YOU
- To be fully qualified matched to the skills required above i.e. Gas Safe with Comcat, Tightness test etc.
- Undertaking neat pipework installations with adequate clipping distances.
- Minor electrical connections and wiring to new plant.
- Reliable time keeping and attendance.
- Smart and clean appearance maintaining the Company PPM and vehicle accordingly.
- IT skills in updating client’s systems, training will be given.
- Being polite and helpful to colleagues, clients, their customers and general members of the public you meet in accordance with your work.
- Providing ‘professional’ reports that clearly describes what you have carried out or recommend i.e. estimates etc.
- Honesty and loyalty.
Please send CVs and coverinig letters to
Or use the below form to apply online