Yes that’s right – we are able to predict future hazards and breakdowns avoiding costly emergencies.
This is a true peace-of-mind and potential money saving service. Please get in touch; especially if you have just purchased your building or it has not been maintained as recently as intended.
Using the latest high resolution Infra-Red Technology, this powerful and non destructive technique allows a fast, safe and economical analysis of distribution boards and leaks to electrical equipment, and on-site plant.
Thermography is an easy way to find and check pipes and tubes for leaks. Even when water pipes are laid in the floor or under plaster; heat radiates through the surface and patterns can easily be detected with Infra-Red.
The use of Thermography, coupled with a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) regime is particularly effective in identifying sources of potential failure across all Mechanical & Electrical Services.
This peace-of-mind survey covers all the following areas:
- Distribution Boards – Detection of ‘potential fire hazard hot spots’ without shutting down systems
- Cables – Detection of insulation breakdown and potential fire hazard ‘hot spots’ beyond what a test and report will deliver
- Data Centres – Looking for servers running hotter than normal and causing loss of important data
- Motors, Pumps & Gear Boxes – Detection of ‘hot spots’ and early warnings of imminent breakdowns
- Insulation on Pipe work – Enables scanning of enclosed and exposed pipework identifying insulation breakdowns or total loss of protection
- Boilers – Scanning of boiler shells for hot spots, through poor water flow or shell deterioration, prior to a total breakdown
- Under floor Heating – Scanning of coil elements to determine poor flow rates or leakage
- Air Conditioning – Possible detection of breakdown in pipe work and plant efficiency
- UPS – Early warning detection of potential breakdowns from ‘hot spots’
- Water, Steam and Condense Pipe Leakages – Exact location of leaks under floors and within the building fabric avoiding expensive ‘hit & miss’ demolition and evacuation works
- Flue liners – Possible detection of breakdown in the Flue Liners
Our maintenance surveys will illuminate your systems in a whole new light. Using our high resolution, full colour and concise reports will allow us to programme your maintenance and avoid costly downtime. Just one on-site day can reveal several anomalies – each one of which could potentially identify an imminent downtime risk, or more worryingly, a fire risk.
Please get in touch for value for money peace-of-mind.