It is within the healthcare sector that we get to really show off our skills – in such a crucial and pressured environment where lives come first we excel.
We understand the absolute requirement of continuity of service. Please get in touch to learn more about how our unrivalled experience and expertise can directly improve your front line performance.
From HMC’s, to Groups, through to Districts and Areas we successfully adjust our services to each of their continual changes and demands.
Services we have provided to healthcare sectors range from fuel changes and conversions from solid fuel to oil (heavy and light), decentralisation of steam plants and removal of Legionella producing pipework. We also undertake new installation projects and PPM plans.
We are well versed with NHS procedures and recognise the need to programme any works with all associated departments for minimal or no disruption to services. We are always flexible and adapt to any ‘short notice’ requirements. We are there to provide support in achieving ‘trouble free’ solutions for the users and patients.
Free Support Helpline
We are so confident that our service will impress you that we are happy to give you the opportunity to test us for free.
Our FREE SUPPORT helpline is available to talk you through fixing your breakdown at no cost.
If the breakdown is of a serious nature which requires a visit we will quote you a set call-out fee and arrive within 2 hours to professionally diagnose the problem, make it safe and agree the way best forward with no obligation.
Our Operations Manager manages all aspects of our service delivery.
24/7 Support Helpline
We operate a manned 24/7 Helpline which passes any emergency visit requirements to an engineer within minutes of receipt to ensure on-site attendance within 2 hours, subject only to road and weather conditions.
All of our works are IT managed via every engineers PDA with hard copy paper reports for your site representative. This shared information including hours spent on site form the basis upon which invoices are based. Each teams PDA can readily provide answers to any questions raised.
Our IT system maintains condition report asset schedules for every piece of equipment within any Service & PPM Maintenance Contract being operated. This enables us to monitor when it’s time to replace any item of plant, rather than continually repairing it, and to provide clients with future replacement budget needs.
Account Managers and Supervisors make regular visits our client’s offices to discuss progress and level of satisfaction.
All our engineers are multi-disciplined and have been security cleared and have coloured ID badges, company uniform and protective equipment. They drive company liveried vehicles stocked with commonly required spares for efficiency. They also have an abundance of dust sheets and a vacuum cleaner for ensuring tidiness during, after and on completion of the work. Of course they will clear all rubbish and replaced plant from site.
- Choosing our team to best suit the Project
- Providing adequate levels of Management and Supervision to ensure liaison and Quality levels
- Shared transparency with the Client and their Team(s)
- Detailed and timely RAMS (Risk Assessments and Method Statements)
- Protection and safety of staff, public and buildings
- Technical submission approval
- Interfacing and effects with systems and operations outside of the “working area”
- Working drawings
- Quality and compliance
- Record drawings as areas are completed
- O&M development “from day one”
- Continual budget advice
- All PPM or breakdown visits are regularly and promptly organised with the site, to suit programmes or urgencies of breakdowns with the sites being advised should any delays become inevitable due to circumstances beyond our control.
- We have a network of suppliers to minimise down time and travelling costs.
- All equipment is maintained in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations, including any parts required.
- Reports, estimates and invoices are provided within 7 days or earlier, should situations require this.
- Fault finding tasks are undertaken by our engineers with support from a senior engineer, if required. Fully detailed reports and any recommendations are promptly provided.
- Programmes are developed for any statutory testing or tasks we are requested to manage of any incumbent contractor and shared with the client for agreement.
- We hold regular in house meetings with any specialist / incumbent contractors, our clients ask us to manage and provide minutes of these back to them.
- Our technical engineers are always available to review with clients any feasibility discussions or general chats or ideas they might want to have.
- Plumbing and Heating
- Steam & Condense
- Soil, Waste and Rainwater
- Air Handling Units
- Air Conditioning
- Fume Extract
- Kitchen Canopies
- Water Tank and Legionella
- Oil into Water, Gas & Oil
- HT/MT/LT Heating
- Fire Mains
- District Schemes
- Combined Heat & Power (CHP)
- Commercial Kitchens
- Water Treatments
- Heating & Cooling
- Ductwork including cleaning
- Chimney & Flues
- In Situ Welding Repairs
- Stainless Steel Process Installations
- Power & Lighting
- UPS & Emergency Lighting
- Street Lighting
- PAT Testing
- Test & Reports
- Nurse Call System
- Kitchen Equipments
- Security & Fire Alarms
- Door Entry
- Lighting Conductors
- Communications & Data
- Control Panel
- Energy Conservation Controls
- Flood & Lighting